All the different ways you can contact us so that we can help you.
Find out what is happening at the library.
Rooms and spaces that can be booked for meetings, exhibitions, displays or Public i sessions.
Information about the Mobile Library, Housebound, Interloan, Computer and WiFi services
Book news, reviews and recommendations for library lovers.
Māori services at the Library
Māori resources at the Library
Find out about the history of Rotorua right here.
Suggest a Purchase
Fill in the details of your suggestion using our
suggestion for purchase form.
Add to our Supplier Wish List
Browse and suggest items direct from our supplier,
even before they are published.
If you can't find a title in the library's online catalogue you can suggest it for purchase.
Purchases are subject to the criteria in our collection management plan and availability is not guaranteed.
Most purchasing for Rotorua Library is done through our supplier Wheelers.
For information on making your book available to other libraries and schools on the Wheelers website download this helpful guide.
Just click on the Supplier Wish List link and follow the instructions below.
1. Visit the Wheelers Supplier Wish List
2. Sign in using the public login (note this is case sensitive).
3. Search or browse for books.
4. When you've found a book you think we should purchase, add your library card barcode number to the notes field.
5. If you'd like the item reserved for you, type "reserve" in the notes field too.
6. Click "add to wishlist".
You need to be a Rotorua Library member to use the suppliers link. Requests may incur a reserve charge.