Ngā Pūmanawa e Waru and Rotorua Library bring you Matariki Star Search 2017!
Here is your chance to showcase your talent, get noticed, perform on the big stage and win.
If you are aged from 8-18 and live in the Rotorua District, you could sing, dance or perform your way to being this year's Matariki Star Search winner. Matariki Star Search is open to individuals, duos and groups.
Individuals, duos or groups may enter in any of the following categories:
|Singing||Original or cover|
|Ngā mahi ā Rēhia o te Ao (Global performing arts)||Performing arts drawing on cultural traditions from anywhere in the world (including Māori and Pasifika performing arts)|
|Tuesday 6 June 5.30-7.30pm||Rotorua Library||Dance|
|Wednesday 7 June 5.30-7.30pm||Rotorua Library||Ngā mahi ā Rēhia o te Ao|
|Thursday 8 June 5.30-7.30pm||Rotorua Library||Singing|
|Tuesday 13 June 5.30-7.30pm||Rotorua Library||Dance|
|Wednesday 14 June 5.30-7.30pm||Rotorua Library||Ngā mahi ā Rēhia o te Ao|
|Thursday 15 June 5.30-7.30pm||Rotorua Library||Singing|
How to enter
- Grab an entry form from Rotorua Library or Ngā Pūmanawa e Waru or download one here.
- Read the terms and conditions on the form.
- Fill in the entry form including permission from parents/guardians.
- Return your entry to Rotorua Library or Ngā Pūmanawa e Waru by Monday 22 May 2017
- You'll hear from us once we receive your entry form.