Get access to digital magazines free.
Library members can download and read hundreds of the latest magazines for free. You will need your library card barcode and PIN to access eMagazines.
Our eMagazines are available from PressReader and RBDigital.
RBDigital (Previously Zinio)
Setting up your RBDigital Account
Download the RBDigital App
Press Reader gives free access to the full content of over 500 magazines as well as 2000 newspapers from over 100 countries in over 60 languages.
Visit Press Reader and login with your library barcode number and PIN. Once signed in with your library card, you can create your own account with your email address to customise your daily news reading experience.
1. Visit our RBDigital Library
2. Create your own RBDigital account
- Click "Create new account" at the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Enter your library card barcode number.
- Create (and remember) your password
- Click "Create account".
3. Check out an eMagazine
- Search or browse for an eMagazine.
- Click on the cover of the eMagazine you have selected.
- Click "Check out".
Reading eMagazines on your computer
Reading eMagazines on smartphones or tablets